Beautiful Day 2019 was a blast!
On April 27th we had breezy but sunny weather and over a hundred volunteers from seven churches and three community organizations. Our local businesses gave generously and the results were amazing! Thank you to everyone who participated in make our community beautiful!
Thanks to the many volunteers and contributors whose tireless efforts made Beautiful Day 2019 on the Olympic Peninsula a great success!
- Calvary Chapel Sequim
- Calvary Community Church of Port Townsend
- Congregation of YeHoVaH
- Dungeness Community Church
- Olympic View Church
- Sequim Community Church
- Sequim Worship Center
- Habitat for Humanity of Clallam County
- Oxford House, Port Angeles
- Serenity House of Clallam County
- Brady Trucking, Inc./
- Independent Plumbing of Sequim
- Miller Signs
- D&A Maintenance
- The Co-Op Farm & Garden
- The Home Depot
- Peninsula Nursery
- Rodda Paint